Wednesday 5 November 2008

busy creating....

Last week I spent a few days in hopsital, still suffering with my back/leg but doing ok. I have been busy the last few days creating, creating, creating. Lots of photos to show and my Flat Whimsy Sarah arrived back today with loads of goodies.....so will get to show them ASAP.
I am involved in a Very, Very, Vintage Victorian Holiday Ornament Banner Swap over at PaperWhimsy, this is my first ornament, talk about glitter,glitter everywhere......so much fun.

4 comments:

Kaz said...

lol@ glitter glitter everywhere.....that was your username when we "met" !!
sorry to hear you've been in hospital sarah, hope it gets better for you xx

and this ornament is gorgeous, makes me want to go right now and christmas craft, so thanks for the inspiration!
:) x

Jen Crossley said...

Oh Sarah Im so sorry to hear you have been in hospital,take care of yourself okay.Love your ornament it is so beautiful.I find art to be very healing(or at least it takes your mind of the pain for a little while)
Take care Im sending you a big gentle !! Hug
Jen

Sandy said...

Oh Sarah this is a wonderful inspiration. Really elegant. Love them.

Claireabelle said...

Sorry to hear you've been suffering (maybe we should set up a back pain forum LOL) Hope you TONS better
xx