Tuesday 2 September 2008

Sharing......


An Award gived to me by Catherine Matthes Scanlon - Art From The Heart (Thank you so much Catherine). I am going to share this award and give to some amazing people I have met along my journey....but first the rules.........

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you nominated.

4 comments:

theresa martin said...

Thank you Sweet Sarah!
Theresa

Heather Robinson said...

Congratulations on this very well-deserved honour. I love your blog too!

Marg said...

Well deserved award Sarah your blog is always so inspiring! Thank you so much for nominating my blog... You are so sweet!
Marg

carylsrealm said...

Awww! Thank you SO much! I love your blog, too!